I’ve put together a beginning list of possible places to visit on day trips from Arezzo. The list could grow exponentially since there are so many amazing places to go. The good news is that we have 2 cars so, depending on what our group decides, we could all go together to each place or we could split up. The bad news is that Art and I want to do it all! Clearly some big decisions and, potentially, negotiations are coming up. We are also clear that we will be returning to Italy some time (or times :)) in the future. So much to see, so little time. But no complaints from me; I’m just so excited to be planning and going on this trip!!
Waiting for some of my fellow travelers to send me some additional Links to add to my list – then I will update this post. Off to surf the Web!
No comments:
Post a Comment